Wonderful to see so many beautiful people wearing my skate-inspired designs!
Make sure to get yours! Check out all the new designs!
If you love to roller skate, and you want to wear your skate pride, I’ve got dozens of great roller skating themed shirts for you!
In my 20 year career as a professional designer, I’ve designed apparel for some of the biggest names in entertainment including Usher, Kanye West, Mariah Carey, Justin Timberlake, and even classic bands like The Beatles.
So you know these are premium designs you’ll LOVE to show off at your next skate party. That’s because they are designed by a SKATER, for SKATERS.
Be sure to join my facebook page (Or see menu on the left), as I periodically post great deals and sale codes.
Here’s just a few available designs, click the photo below and start shopping!
1. First of all, it’s NOT a “hobby.”
2. What it feels like when you lace up a perfect fitting pair of skates.
3. When my song comes on…
4. When my song comes on and I don’t have my skates on yet…
5. That time I almost fell, but didn’t…
6. When someone bumps into me or cuts me off because they’re not paying attention…
7. When I see my friend pull off a SICK skate move…
8. When someone gets a new pair of skates…
9. When you nail that new skate move for the first time…
10. The morning after a late-night skate party…
So THIS happened. As I was dropping into a pseudo-sit spin, my left foot blasted out of the side of my boot. These puppies were only about 2 1/2 years old. Is that supposed to happen Riedell?
Not excited to have to break in new skates, but we keep on rollin!!
Here’s a few hot instrumental skate beats for your next session:
1. Mann – Buzzin (Instrumental)
2. Chris Brown (ft. Rihanna) – Ain’t Nobody’s Business (Instrumental)
3. Marvin Gaye – Heavy Love Affair (The Revenge Rework)
4. Down To The Bone – Staten Island Groove
5. Herb Alpert (ft. Janet Jackson) – Diamonds (Cool Summer Dance Mix)
Just laced up my brand new 220’s (Thanks to Bay Area Skate!) so I thought it would be a fitting to launch a new skate blog!
(Photo: Randy Wong – Bay Area Skate)
One of my favorite places to skate is “Skatin’ Place” in San Francisco’s Golden Gate park.
I want to tell you all about this vibrant community in future posts, but for now, just a quick peek at how I roll.
Check back soon for more great skate videos and great music to get your skate on!